All the talks will take place at Villa Toeplitz, a wonderful villa on a hill east of Sant'Ambrogio, an area in Varese at the foot of the Sacro Monte. Here you can find some pictures and historical information about the villa and its gorgeous park.
Villa Toeplitz is 5 km far from Varese downtown and railway stations, to which it is connected by BUS Line C (bus stop of villa Toeplitz is "Virgilio (Prealpi)".
Free parking for private cars available at the Villa.
- The city of Varese is 30 km far from Malpensa International Airport and 50 km from Milano to which is connected through Trenitalia Ferrovie Nord and FS railways and by car with Highway A8/A9.
- From Malpensa Airport to Varese railway station there are various direct trains to “Varese”. An alternative option is the Malpensa Express train to Saronno and then change for any local train with final destination “Varese” or “Laveno Mombello” (approx travel time 50 mins).
- From Linate or Orio Airports to Varese railway station, go first to Milano Cadorna railway station by shuttle and/or public transportation, then take any train with final destination “Varese” or “Laveno-Mombello”, train stop - Varese.
- From Milano Porta Garibaldi railway station you can take any train with final destination Varese.
- From Varese railway station, the bus C with final destination “S. Monte” takes you to Villa Toeplitz (stop “Virgilio-Prealpi”).
- Some accommodations (downtown Varese) are:
https://www.arthotelvarese.it/home-eng (four star hotel)
https://www.cityhotelvarese.com/ (four star hotel) *
http://www.hoteleuropavarese.it/en/ (three star hotel) *
http://www.albergobologna.it/en.html (three star hotel)
* Be sure to mention the GASCOM20 conference to access their special tariffs (available until May 22nd 2020)